Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Recently I personally moved to a new home and was in need of a good alarm system. Although I am a DSC certified alarm installer, I do not install enough of their systems to be able to sell and install. The main reason why was due to the complexity of the programming. If I installed the alarm every day then I am sure it would be easier, however I don't and so the time it takes for me to go through the installation procedure I spend way too much time and end up frustrated. I decided to look for another system that would be easy to install, attractive to look at and with the latest technology to enable me to access the system through my wireless device and change settings and notify my of any events.
I found one and it had a very nice LCD touch pad. Check this unit out this is basic to install and I highly recommend it to a do-it yourself homeowner. We can and will sell this product now. Much nicer than any DSC system.

No comments:

Post a Comment